The Aspen Aerials A-30 has a 30’11” maximum horizontal reach under the bridge. The truck is ideal for smaller bridges, tight trusses, or bridges with little clearance under the deck.
The A-30 is the only under bridge truck with hi-rail capability and it easily maneuvers from road to rail at any at-grade crossing. Road to Rail capable equipment allows access to any location with railroad tracks with a quick and safe transition.
The front guide wheel assembly attaches to the frame and front axle and lifts the front wheels off the track, thus utilizing the vehicle’s front suspension. This design supports the vehicle as it was intended and helps the truck navigate curves smoothly and damp out the effects of track irregularities. The rear assembly attaches directly to the truck frame behind the rear axle.
- Horizontal Under Bridge Reach: 30′ 11″
- Vertical Reach Down: 40′
- Overhead Vertical Reach Up: 30′ 3″
- Fence Clearance: 10′
- Sidewalk Clearance: 9’
- Rotation Range of Turret 1: 270 Degrees
- Rotation Range of Turret 2: 180 Degrees
- Deploys on Both Sides
- Registered Weight: 55,000 lbs (27.5 Tons)
- Front axle to Rear axle spacing: 19’8”
- Space required on bridge: 8′
- Total Body height: 11’
- Total body length: 33′
- 600 lbs Bucket Capacity
- Two person basket size: 40” x 60” x 42”
- Inspection Lights
- Axle Locks
- No Outriggers or External Stabilizers
- Hi-Rail capable
To see a detailed flight path of the A-30, click here. Please note that N.E. Bridge only provides the A-30 model with the basket, not the platform model.