The Elliott L60 is a 60’ Boom Truck or Truck Mounted Man Lift that can be used on either road bridges or railroad bridges. It can be used for inspections, repairs, maintenance or any job requiring access to upper trusses.
As a road to rail capable vehicle, the Elliott allows easy access to any location with railroad tracks. Installing Hi-Rail gear on any vehicle creates a quick and safe transition between road and rail. The front guide wheel assembly attaches to the frame and front axle and lifts the front wheels off the track, thus utilizing the vehicle’s front suspension. This design supports the vehicle as it was intended and helps the truck navigate curves smoothly and damp out the effects of track irregularities. The rear assembly attaches directly to the truck frame behind the rear axle.
- Platform capacity is 500 lbs.
- Main Winch Capacity is 5900 lbs.
- 60’ Vertical Reach
- Rail Mounting/Hi-Rail Capable
- 360 Degree Rotation
- 110 AC Power Outlet
- Stabilizer Outriggers (18′ spread)
Our 45′ Bucket Trucks make overhead access quick and easy. This equipment can be used on either road bridges or railroad bridges. It can be used for low bridge inspections over roadways or railroad, sign inspection or maintenance or any job requiring access to upper trusses.
- Articulating Telescopic Aerial Device
- Ground to Bottom of Platform Height is 37.8 feet
- Compensated Articulating Arm
- Hydraulic Boom Extension
- Insulated Bucket
- Continuous Rotation
- Platform, 24 x 30 x 42 in
- Hydraulic Platform Leveling
- Platform Capacity – 350 lb (159 kg) Fixed 350 lb (159 kg) w/ Rotator
- Fully Metered Single Handle Upper Control
- Full Pressure, Open Center Hydraulic System
- Platform Access from the Ground
- Emergency Lowering Valve
- Tool Circuit at Platform
- Back-up Alarm
Click HERE for a Flight Path and Specifications