Our A-75 is the largest of under bridge machines with a 75’ maximum horizontal reach. The A-75 also provides 16′ of vertical reach through the use of its telescopic 4th boom section. This feature enables you to do a close-up inspection in between your deepest girders and beams under the bridge deck. Whether you need to work above, below, or alongside the bridge, the A-75 will safely maneuver you closer to the bridge structure and allow you to work hands on, getting work done more efficiently and more effectively.
To see a detailed flight path of the A-75, please click here.
- Horizontal Under Bridge Reach: 75’
- Vertical Reach Down:72’
- 4th Telescoping boom: 16’
- Overhead Vertical Reach Up: 53’
- Fence Clearance: 10’
- Sidewalk Clearance:12’6”
- Rotation Range of Turret 1: 270 degrees
- Rotation Range of Turret 2: 180 degrees
- Deploys on Both Sides
- Registered Weight: 79,000 lbs (39.5 Tons)
- Front axle to Rear axle spacing: 35’7”
- Total Length: 43’
- Total Height: 13’
- 600 lbs Bucket Capacity
- Heated Bucket Platform
- Inspection Lights
- Axle Locks
- No Outriggers or External Stabilizers
- Basket Size (Two Person Basket): 40” x 60” x 42”
- Three sets of controls: one set in the platform, one remote set, one set at the pedestal.
- Sloped indicator alarm